Friday, June 3, 2011

Nina and Hager: Best Burger in Kathmandu

Would you guys feel a little bit guilty about eating a hamburger in a Hindu country? I did.
But hey, this one is available, and it is insanely great.

I had been seriously craving blue cheese for a little while, and I asked whether Nina and Hager had it. They did! I got some on this "Big Daddy Burger" that I ordered.
As an added plus, the meat is "processed under German technology."
....?


Nina and Hager's "Big Daddy Burger" is definitely the best burger in Kathmandu, and is probably in the running for the best burger I've ever eaten at a restaurant.

4 comments:

  1. its near chakrapath chowk. bt is it really tat good. better than kfc zinger burger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://briansgrillhouse.wordpress.com/menu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. "German technology" - inhumane handling of animals, cows included.

    ReplyDelete